Today on the minute – what’s your biggest asset?
Assets are things that you own. Financially speaking, assets can include tangible things like stocks, bonds, property, art collections, etc. as well as intangible things like patents, trademarks and copyrights. But there are also other types of assets and they play a vital role in your wealth and well-being.
Other important categories of assets include:
- Career assets or skills that you can use to increase or maintain your income
- Intellectual assets – your bank of knowledge and the ability to continuously learn and build your skills
- Personality or core assets – such as your attitudes, thoughts and behaviors
- Relationship assets which include those you love and those who love you
- Health assets – the temple that houses it all – and good health is one of the most important assets of all.
- Civic assets which include your giving side such as gifts to charity, volunteering and giving back to the community
- Spiritual assets – the things that keep you grounded
Remember, life is not just about goals, although that’s what keeps us going and growing it’s also about recognizing what you have – your assets and building them in all the major areas of your life.
And that’s the minute for today. I love helping people with all aspects of their financial lives. If you have a question, if debt is an issue or if you just want to get your financial house in order contact me at email@example.com or go to my website at psworth.com and sign up for a free discovery session.
Thanks for listening and as always remember that minding your money really is the path to a richer life!